Get Safe Sport Verified!
Your Curling Centre can get Safe Sport Verified by OCC/CurlON/NOCA by:
- Uploading a website link to your published board approved policies
- Providing Training Records of personnel coaching within their Youth Curling Programs (and Vulnerable Sectors – i.e. Para, Special Olympic)
- Uploading pictures of Rowan’s Law and Responsible Coaching Movement posters hanging in their clubs
- Describing their process for ensuring athletes 26 and under have reviewed the Ministry’s Rowan’s Law
- Clubs must submit their documentation annually to maintain their Safe Sport Verified Status.
Clubs can submit their safe sport documentation online (Preview the form here). In return, you’ll receive a Safe Sport Verified window cling for your club. This will be an outward declaration of your Board’s commitment to Safe Sport, visible for athletes, parents, guests, sponsors and members to see!